The genius that is Kenny Anderson.

A quote from Kenny in our local paper: "He (Pitino) used his system with
the players he had. Sometimes, coaches like Chuck Daly will fit their
system to the team they have."

Let me suggest that it was the players who had to face the failure and
embarrassment of trying to figure out what Ricky wanted, doing it, and then
getting killed everytime. And all Ricky would give them was more of the
same, every game, every night, because that's all Ricky knew how to do.
Pitino was determined to prove he was right all along and if it wasn't
working, the players just didn't get it or wouldn't run it or they were
selfish or....on and on.

But...it doesn't matter anymore thank God. That nightmare is over and a new
one begins. So...How long does O'Brien keep the job? Does Wallace stay or
go? Does Gaston sell before making anymore changes? And where does Walker
go, if he goes, and for whom?

See...I feel a lot better now.

Paul M.