Re: Walker

ok, now pay attention Boobirds cuz I'm going to lay
into you folks thick.  The guy has a subpar game and
immediately you folks rip into him.  This kid has
obviously shown that is he sensitive to what is
written and said about him and "reporters" like Peter
May write crap and drunken fools boo him every time he
misses a shot in home court!  The fact is, there is
only one person on the Celtics who has both the
ability to command double-teams (Walker and Pierce)
and the willingness to pass out of it in most
situations(just Toine).  Look at how much he's
improved.  Walker shoots too much, he gets fat during
the summer, too many turnovers, can't hit free throws,
blah blah blah.  Yet he has improved his
shot-selection, turns the ball less, shoots the 3 at a
higher percentage, showed up in reasonable shape this
season with improved game, and has an equal chance of
leading the team in points, assists, and rebounds.

The problem, folks, isn't Walker.  It's the
surrounding talent, Pitino's college methods, and the
fans in Boston who don't support the team and can't
fill up the fleetcenter with anything but drunken
half-witted boobirds.

And before I end this rant, remember folks, this team
is still gonna make the playoffs.

Anonymous