RE: Dr. Jack Ramsey

>The question I'm waiting to see addressed is Chris Wallace's role. Is he
>going to remain GM? Will he run the basketball operation? Is Richard Pond
>running the basketball operation (uh oh)?
>
>Mark

Mark...if Chris Wallace has had anything to do with getting any of the
players on this team then he needs to go also. I hope to God somebody has
been looking for a new gm because they need to make some moves. I've been
going back and forth on whether to keep the "core" of this team together,
whatever that is, but you know what...screw it, trade them all including
Walker and Pierce. Unfortunately I think Walker really needs a change of
scenery, for his own good.

Paul M.