Bird Watching...

Finally read this book over the last week or so.  Outstanding!  Highly
recommend it to everyone who witnessed any parts of the Bird Celtics era.

I was at the game in the Fleet Center in January 1998 when it was his first
time coming back to Boston with the Pacers.  It was also Robert Parrish
Day.  I told the person I was with that day that for me Larry Bird was now
the enemy and I was only interested in the current day Celtics that
day.  From reading his book, I know that Larry Bird would have totally
agreed with me.

I'd rate the book a 10, A+.  It is unbelievable how brutally honest he is
in naming names.  I bought the book at Buck A Book in Cambridge last
October for $5.99.

Vinny
vnatale@map.com