Re: It's not Pitino's fault

I think we should require the players we have to play basketball as a
team, or else park their butts on the benck or ir and get somebody with
desire.  If they played as as team, we would only need a decent center
(even Luc Longley type) and a good point guard.  They need to take
responsibility.  Trading for more young players won't do us any good.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net