Re: It's not Pitino's fault

We really should do what we can to get Walker to Chicago for Brand. They are the only team that can make this move that I am aware of. If we can get Crawford and Bryce Drew I would be very happy. Brand is an old school 4 and would be a perfect fit.

Then we get hopefully get rid of Anderson and Battie or Potapenko and get a Szczerbiak & Peeler,  Jerome Williams & John Wallace in Detroit, , James Posey, Wes Person, Darvin Ham, Cedric Henderson, Bobby Sura, Gugliotta  players that are down on the depth charts.

Hell, I love Paul but Pierce to get Rahim or Bibby I could probably live with that.

Although limited I have liked what I have seen from Jamal Tinsley.

.

.

.