So it's over

So it's over. As we gaze back as the Pitino era, it didn't seem like a match
from the beginning. Pitino seemed to have buyer's remorse after the ping pong
balls didn't fall the way we had hoped and we didn't get Tim Duncan. Someone
put it best when they said that we got Pitino because we may NOT get Tim
Duncan. However, maybe that is the only way it would have worked....I don't
like putting Jim O'Brien in as the interim coach. He is a longtime Pitino
disciple and it is doubtful on whether he would change anything. Therefore,
Pitino quitting now doesn't change anything other than taking him off the
hotseat. However, I am still going to hope that Moiso, Palacio and Blount
will see a significant increase in minutes now that we can know look more to
the longterm future rather than short term. That is the best thing that
Pitino's leaving now may do...I do feel bad for Pitino simply because he does
seem like a likeable guy and he does seem to take this hard even though has
made a boatload of cash. It seemed like the players liked him. However, from
their tendenacy to continue to repeating the same mistakes, it would seem it
would be best to get a coach who is less likeable personally but will
challenge them individually such as Scott Skiles..

DJessen33.