Pierce

Paul Pierce says that he loved Rick P as a person and a coach.  It will
be ironic if he leaves now because P is gone.  P also has forfeited the
rest of his contract.  So, it sounds like he quit and was not fired.  P
also says that he wants to stay in the pro game, but will probably go
back to college.

If this report is true, I think the fact he would forfeit the rest of
his contract speaks very well of P and his integrity.

Oh well, my Gamecocks just beat the Gators on a last second shot.  At
least that is looking up!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net