Carlisle

I don't have this down on record, but just the other day I envisioned a
scenario that, if Larry Bird did come on as head of basketball operations,
that he'd name Rick Carlisle as the new permanent Celtics coach.  A Boston
paper mentioned that today, or rather quoted the Miami Heat TV crew as
saying such.

I'm going to try and do a piece on Pitino tonight.

This has been the most excitement generated from the Celtics since Pitino
himself was hired.  Unfortunately that will be a major part of the Pitino
legacy.

Bob George

http://www.bossports.com
http://patriots.rivals.com