Re: Interim coach.

Title: Re: Interim coach.
on 1/5/01 5:52 PM, stephen beauregard at sb@maine.rr.com wrote:

As an aside, what does anyone on this list
think about C's stock at 7 1/2? If you think that Gaston will sell in
12-24 mos and he recenlt bought 125,000 in the 10 range would it not be
wise to pick up some here and possibly souble/triple your $?

  You raise a good point Stephen. There is no better reason to buy a stock than inside information. There is no more of an insider  than Gaston.
  My general rule on stock purchases, for short term speculation, is never to play with money you can't afford to lose.
  Maybe; I'll call my broker too. At least we could say we got something out of this dismal season. LOL
JB
--

Unchain My Heart!