Re: [Celtic_Pride] Peter May's Letter to Pitino

My server's been a nightmare lately so I think Kestas sent the above post.
Anyway..whoever did, I agree and there's one thing that happened in the
last week that I find, to say the least, interesting. Remember the game
when Pitino whined about Paul Pierce playing Kansas defense? Pitino said
after the game that he took Pierce out a couple times after reminding him
what needed to be done on defense and Pierce didn't do it. Pitino claimed
he was guarding his man the way he would at Kansas, blah, blah, blah.
Anyway, the same problems game after game. Let me make a suggestion about
Ricky. Ricky can't make adjustments during a game. He has no clue how to
attack when a team changes up their defense and he has no idea how to make
adjustments defensively. Let me suggest that these players, when things
aren't going right, are totally alone out there. They're getting no help
from their coach because he doesn't have a clue. He just tells them to do
the same thing game after game after game convinced that if only the
players would do what they're told and stick with it...but the players know
that if they keep doing what they're told they'll get their asses whipped
as what they're being told ain't working, especially at the end of games
when other coaches make adjustments. Maybe Ricky is just a one note broken
record saying the same things over and over and over again and he hasn't
figured out that it just isn't helping.

What the hell. I'm hoping for lots of trades. Screw it. If he's staying at
least make it a little entertaining.

Paul M.