Bulpett's wrong

    I agree, Paul - Pitino should not be making any more moves, he'd just make it worse for whoever follows him.  Whoever takes over should be the one(s) to make those decisions - Pitino's batting average is 'way too low.  Why make it even harder for whoever comes after him than it already will be?
    I've always liked Bulpett's reporting of the Celtics, but he's dead wrong on this one.  It's too late - Pitino will never be able to manage this team.  It can only get worse, not better.  He's lost it with the team and with the fans.  In my case of course, he never had a chance - I never wanted him to coach the Celtics and made no secret of it from the beginning, but I'm not happy to be right - because I'm a Celtic fan and I want the team to do well.  Hopefully, a new coach, new management and a new owner will make the difference the next few years.
Dorine