Agreed

I agree with Dan - why let Pitino mess with this club any more?  He needs to go first, and see what a new coach/ownership, whatever wants to do.  A new coach should have the opportunity to see what they can do with this team as it's now constituted.  No doubt we still need some parts, but I really believe a good coach could help a great deal to get things on track.

I sincerely believe Rick doesn't have a clue.  What he's always done in college isn't working and he just doesn't know why.  He clearly isn't a happy man, you can see it on his face.  He'll never understand, or admit, probably even to himself, that he's the biggest problem.  That's my opinion, for what it's worth, and has been all along.  I don't know why he's waiting - it'll only get worse.
Dorine