Re: [Celtic_Pride] battie update

--- You wrote:

    Fair enough, it does sound like Batgirl is still limping, but how long did
it take
Antoine or Pierce to come back from a "serious ankle sprain" for the sake of
the team?
He's missed 27 games to date, which sounds a bit on the high end for that sort
of
injury, but I'm not any kind of expert.

--- end of quote ---

Please, Joe. I've written about this before, but I'll quickly say this again.
What's called an 'ankle sprain' can range from a slight tweak to a few
ligaments requiring no more than a day or two of rest, to a major injury
involving bone fracture and major damage to many muscles, tendons, and
ligaments of the lower leg that can take many months to recover from. Not too
mention different recovery rates that people have...Just because 'Toine had an
'ankle sprain' and Battie had an 'ankle sprain' doesn't mean that it should
take them about the same amount of time to come back. I've had ankle sprains
that took a week to heal, and one that's been 19 months and I still haven't
completely recovered from it. Moreover, Battie's game depends so much on his
leaping ability, he has to be at least 90% recovered to be somewhat effective,
IMO.
Kestas