RE: [Celtic_Pride] battie update

--- You wrote:
could stuff, Kestas..I'm glad we have you on this list.  More importantly,
I'm glad we have Mark Blount on the roster, since he has made Tony's
shotblocking someone superfluous anyhow.  Here's another question for you:
when will Chris Herren get his shot back?
--- end of quote ---

Hey, Josh, you make me feel like some kind of an oracle...:)
Who knows, it could be his confidence, his lack of lift due to deconditioning
(he looks fatter to me than before the injury), his jumping differently (e.g.,
more to one side) because one ankle is much weaker/less flexible because of the
sprain, all the above, none of the above....It happens: I mean Pierce was
shooting a crappy % for a while, and he's a star, great shooter, and has been
healthy. I have to say, Herren's looked pretty bad in his return. I know I
should extend the same benefit of the doubt to Kenny, but it's his mental
attitude towards running the team that I have a major problem with. Thank
goodness Randy's back, although we don't know for how long...Probably not
very...He's basically a part-time player with his propensity to get injured.
(BTW, I thought Joe's snide remark about our defensive FG% when Kenny played
vs. when Randy played was hillarious: "It could be a total coincidence but
..."). OK, I'm rambling now.
K.