Re: The Ratliff/Mutombo rumor

>"Berry, Mark S" wrote:
>
>> I'm with you on the Celtics. Today's article in the Herald even seemed to
>> put the brakes on any potential Potapenko dumps.Very, very short-sighted in
>> my opinion.

Very quickly.....if the Heat is offering expiring contracts for Pots then
the Celtics need to jump on it. I'm as happy as anyone with the current
surge of good play but Mark's right. In the long run this is still a
.500-at- best team. They need to make some moves. Pots is a backup. Period.
He's not an asset on a good team.

And I'd love to see Battie play alongside Antoine but......heard it before.

Paul M