That's what I like to hear!

	``Frankly, I told the guys maybe I'm doing a bad job of rotation,
	because if they can't sprint in transition or sprint on our fast
break,
	then they shouldn't be in the basketball game,'' he said. ``And
maybe
	I'm playing certain guys too many minutes and I have to adjust our
	rotations. Maybe I have to sub quicker and let certain guys play
four
	minutes instead of seven minutes before I give them a rest and then
get them back in the game.''

	I wonder who specifically needed the wakeup call?