MVP list

Here's my MVP list - admittedly I don't watch as many games as some fans,
but I watch all our games and a few TNT games.  I should also say that I
believe that the MVP as currently awarded is (justly) a player of the year
award.  Value to the team is a major part, but by no means the only part.
Jerry Stackhouse or Elton Brand is more important to Detroit or Chicago that
Shaq or Kobe in LA, but that doesn't make him a better MVP candidate.

1.	Iverson
2.	Webber
3.	Vince Carter
4.	Tim Duncan
5.	Kevin Garnett
6.	Antoine Walker
7.	Tracy McGrady
8.	Jason Kidd
9.	Shaquille O'Neal
10.	Anthony Mason

my categories are leadership, scoring, rebounding, passing, defense, and
intangibles.  (e.g. Antoine's competitiveness, Tim Duncan's game face, the
best in the league since Bird left.)