Re: Portland

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hironaka" <j.hironaka@unesco.org>

> I really hope Greg Ode and Paul M will be there rooting

Oh the wonders of local variations on the english language. This phrase to
any Australians on the Celtics list is rather amusing. The term "rooting" is
Australian slang for something rather different than the American English
expression. If Paul & Greg do decide to "root" at the game, I'm not sure the
fans would actually be watching the game, and both of them would most likely
be arrested :)

Simon, who just couldn't help himself :)

Ulcerate - alternative/industric music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate - streaming & downloadable mp3 evidence