RE: [Celtic_Pride] Lately

Cecil,

I know where you're coming from, but I watched the Bucks game (the second
half, anyway) and they are really good.  They excel at b2bs, and believe me,
they weren't playing for most of the game like they were at all tired.  I'm
convinced that the reason Paul had such a bad line is because of the great
defense they were playing on him, although I'm told he missed some easy
shots in the 1st half.  But I really don't feel like the b2b taints the win
at all.  Those guys were ON.  You should have seen the dunk that Ray Allen
flushed down on us when we were overplaying their three point shooters in
the closing minute.  He practically took off from midcourt.  No, they
weren't tired, just outplayed, ground up in the merciless efficiency of our
two man halfcourt game.  It's like Bird and McHale, if Bird and McHale had
been human.