No Subject

	Toine has had a history of taking those shots and the heat at the
same time.
	I think sometimes, his demeanor has made it appear that he is
indifferent or
	unconcerned about the flack which his wiggle (which he unveiled
again
	recently) or shot selection has generated.

	Pierce has risen to the same plateau.  And as long as he is getting
results,
	all is well.  I hope he can continue to play at this level, but
shooting
	5/22 from the field is not something which the boobirds will accept
many
	times.  To me, as long as we win, I don't care how we win.  And he
obviously
	came up big from the line, which you all know has been one of my
bugaboos
	all season.

	I do want to say this though and please try not to misinterpret it.
	Milwaukee was playing on the away end of back to back games after
having a
	big win over Sacramento the previous night.  Now, I am not
downplaying the
	significance of a win over a fine offensive team like the Bucks.
Just that
	we know what effect the b2bs have had on our guys.  It's tough to
win that
	2nd game.

	Also, for those who don't apply much respect to triple doubles,
Olympian,
	Ray Allen, had the first one of his career in this game, which I
think can
	shed some light on the skills of Antoine Walker.

	Let's use the all-star break to rest, come back renewed and
reinvigorated.
	We better be ready because this next 10 game stretch may very well
tell the
	tale as it include 2 b2bs on the road:

	2/13 - @Vancouver
	2/15 - @Seattle
	2/17 - @Portand
	2/19 - @Utah
	2/20 - @Houston
	2/22 - @Dallas
	2/23 - @San Antonio
	2/26 - vs Seattle
	3/1  - @NY
	3/2  - vs Utah

	We have a total of 33 remaining games with only 13 of them at home,
but hey,
	we knew that once the schedule was released.  What we didn't know at
the
	time was that
	Indiana, our chief competition for that last spot, has an easier
schedule
	the rest of the way, as they play 19 of their 34 games at home.

	Both teams have 6 b2bs remaining with one of those being a
potentially huge
	game at the Fleet vs Indy on March 30.  The preceding evening, we
visit the
	Bulls while Indy are at Atlanta.

	Indy concludes the regular season in Cleveland, immediately after
hosting
	the Sixers.

	Cecil