Re: Game vs. Milwaukee

drparker@bestweb.net writes:

> The Milwaukee game was the first I've seen since Obie took over, but I
>  was very surprised to notice that music isn't played during the game any-
>  more.

     I watched the second half and didn't notice this until I read your post.
 But I DID notice, and commented on, the noise level!  The place was rocking,
and that is a far cry from the usual "let's sit on our Armani suits and drink
expense account chardonnay" crowd that seems to fill most arenas.  I'd love
to think that the crowd noise was due to the absence of the music.  I have
always loathed artificial exhortations during a game (DEE-FENSE! and that
type of crap - especially while the game is actually going on) and long back
for the days when folks went to a game to - shudder - watch the game!
   Now a few days off, then on to the second half!