Game vs. Milwaukee

The Milwaukee game was the first I've seen since Obie took over, but I
was very surprised to notice that music isn't played during the game any-
more.  Somewhere during the first quarter I realized they hadn't played
any of the typical crap they try to involve the fans -- music, the De-
Fense chant, the "charge" trumpet call, etc.  As a result, you got to
hear the crowd reactions throughout the game, and the crowd throught it
could make a difference, helping give the Celtics a boost when they needed
it most (the 4th quarter).

I'm absolutely *stunned* by this development.  The crowd can now become
a sixth man for the C's again.  If we can just get rid of Lucky we'll be
well on our way back to the good ol' days.

A great win for the C's to help prove the win streak wasn't a fluke.  I'm
really looking forward to the big road trip to see how they respond.

Dan