Hello all,

ith any luck, Boston will at full strength in time for the Dallas,
San Antonio or Seattle game. Also the Celts may need to make a decision
very soon on Milt Palacio versus Chris Herren. I'd like to see Herren
play, but Obie might not want to mess too much with team chemistry

We can just injure Mcarty..heck we could release the guy.
I mean he seems like a nice guy and all..but sure doesnt seem like he can
play.
He can't shoot, doesnt seem to pass or rebound particularly well...and is far
too light and weak to have a physical prescence. Battie and Blount are like
monsters in comparison.

Sure you don't need four point guards...
But its four guys who can all play NBA ball.

Pete