Re: Future manures

In a message dated 12/31/01 11:53:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com writes:

> However, it is also a long 82 game season and sometimes you
>  need to do a few tweaks to keep the boys interested, mentally alert and to
>  give it up more....
------And we are close to hitting what is sometimes called the "rookie wall."
 JJ, KB and Forte are used to college ball, playing about 30 games a year.
Now when they hit 30 they're less than halfway through the schedule.  JJ, for
one, appears to have cooled off a bit.  Maybe Obie is working JJ out and KB
in?  I sure don't know enough to second guess him on working the rookies,
though.