Re: Future manures

<< Well we have come back from several huge deficits to win this year.  I
doubt
 that the owner would be thrilled to know that those who are making big bucks
 will earn them by sitting on the bench and watching the rooks play. >>

You are missing the point and assuming we just pack it in and lose the game.
I have seen this strategy work more than a few times and also in a different
way. Many times a team will pick up their play when one of the studs go down
with an injury. The other team can also let down because now they are
supposed to win.

There is something to be said for a coach who says I'm not going to change
what's working best and we will just throw our 5 best guys out there and see
what will happen. However, it is also a long 82 game season and sometimes you
need to do a few tweaks to keep the boys interested, mentally alert and to
give it up more....

DJessen33