More on the great Gasol

Robinson easily went by Pau Gasol for a layup that gave the Spurs a 76-72
lead with 1:53 left. After a turnover by Gasol, Robinson took a pass from
Antonio Daniels and went by the Spanish rookie for an easy dunk that put San
Antonio ahead by six points.

"Gasol played with a lot of courage out there," Robinson said. "Most of the
time we play a lot of teams, expecially young teams, and against me and Tim
they get their shot blocked a few times and quit playing. But those guys
kept coming at us."

Gasol led the Grizzlies with 24 points on 9-of-18 shooting. But he missed an
easy jumper, two free throws and an open layup in the final minute.

After the game, Gasol said he was trying not to be intimidated by one of the
NBA's most formidable defensive duos.

"I was trying to go at them and not be intimidated by anybody. It was
personally my fault because I lost the ball," he added.

**I wonder how much of Gasol's stuff happened versus the Admiral?  I wonder
how many of those 7 blocks credited to Duncan were shots by Gasol?  I wonder
if anyone else, other than Ray, would like to trade Paul Pierce, STRAIGHT
UP,  for him?

Not me.

Cecil