Re: Future manures

On Monday, December 31, 2001, at 05:28 AM, JB wrote:

>    Me too.
>    By the way, there are two n's in "conniption." Oooh, that made me feel
> good. LOL

I'm just happy I could be there for you, JB.  Remember, nothing expresses
gratitude like large bills of currency.  Well, it was worth a shot.

Bird

P.S.  Sure wish the C's could have gone at least 2-2 on the road trip, but
it wasn't to be last night.  They played gamely, but looked tired, beat
down, and out-classed.  The Kings sure are rolling at home.