Re: Clipper game

> From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
> Man, you have some issues you should look into. What kind of bird are you?
> Gooney bird??

Woo hoo, wait a minute, I've got to pick myself up after that laughfest I
just underwent as a result of your witty and supernaturally humorous post.
   Man, that one had me rolling on the floor laughing my posterior off.
Brilliant stuff, Forant!  Ever thought of writing for "Rowan & Martin's
Laugh-In"?  You'd kill!

(For those not sophisticated enough for this type of high-brow humor, see,
  Forant takes my last name (which is "Bird" for those keeping score at
home) and then puts the word "Gooney" [sic] in front of it and a
masterpiece is born!  Wait, wait, another laughing fit ... I'll be OK in a
while.  Woo, that one was surely the mother of all knee-slappers!)

Bird

P.S. Issues?  Mr. Pot, the doctor will see you now ... oh, there you are,
Mr. Kettle, how nice to see you, the doctor will be with you in a moment.
Get some better material Forant -- you need some badly.