Re: Future manures

> I don't know why Obie tried to win this game straight-up. This was a 4 in
5
> nights game with the last one being an overtime game. I feel he should
have
> said we are going to have a hard time winning this game so we are going to
> make it a fun game. We are going to play the reserves a lot. The hope here
> was to try to get the Kings to play down to the level of competition and
not
> concentrate and save the studs for the 4th quarter. However, we went with
the
> normal substitution and we were still down by 20 at the start of the 4th
> quarter.

Well we have come back from several huge deficits to win this year.  I doubt
that the owner would be thrilled to know that those who are making big bucks
will earn them by sitting on the bench and watching the rooks play.

> One other point. I feel that Kedrick is going to have a fundamental role
in
> the playoffs. We are going to need to bring him in to stop somebody.
However,
> they have done nothing to integrate him into the offense other than tell
him
> to go stand over by the 3 point line on the weak side. They have to
develop
> him a little more than that if you want to contribute in the playoffs. In
the
> playoffs, he could help us on the D but kill us on offense. You got to
take
> your lumps now so he is ready for the playoffs. How about a post up or set
> pick for him once in awhile....
>
> DJessen33

We need to wait and see that the 20 year old is able to handle the rigors of
the NBA.  Forte and Johnson also.  I think they are easing him in the proper
way and will trust Obie, Harter and Conner regarding this issue.

Cecil