re: More on the great Gasol

>   From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
>
> **I wonder how much of Gasol's stuff happened versus the Admiral?  I
> wonder
> how many of those 7 blocks credited to Duncan were shots by Gasol?  I
> wonder
> if anyone else, other than Ray, would like to trade Paul Pierce, STRAIGHT
> UP,  for him?

Sure ... if I was strung out on crack.  Maybe if I had the mental capacity
of Dan Forant.  Perhaps if the world inverted itself and up became down,
good became bad, refs were competent, and the Lakers were my favorite team.
   Otherwise, I'd pass.

Bird

P.S. Gasol ... Gasol ... isn't he that lazy son of a gun from Espana?