Kedrick sighting!

Coach OB played him a few times in the Jazz game, with good results. He had
some monster blocks and rebounds in traffic, and showed a nice shooting
touch.  He was even swapped in during the final 2 minutes of the game on D
(with Strickland on offense).  This is very encouraging!   I like what OB
is doing with the roster. Less time for Palacio, Blount, and McCarty, more
for Strickland, and he's willing to sit down Toine as needed.   It hit me
watching the game that the kids are finally growing up - Toine, Pierce, and
Battie.   And with Kenny bringing what's left of his A game on a regular
basis, this team has a very different energy than they did last
year.   Give JoeJ and Kedrick a few years, then Toine and Pierce will be in
their prime, and we should get to the finals (no one stopping them in the
east).

I also liked the fact that we haven't had this good a record this early
since McHale suited up - this is fun!

  --Ellie