Re: Kedrick sighting!

In a message dated 12/28/01 12:39:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ellie@oreilly.com writes:

> Coach OB played him a few times in the Jazz game, with good results. He had
>
> some monster blocks and rebounds in traffic, and showed a nice shooting
> touch.

     Did you see how, in the Cs first possession after KB came into the game,
he got the ball out on the 3 point line, wide open?  He looked around and
finally found someone to pass to.  As they went down the floor, another
player said something to him with a grin on his face.  One can imagine him
saying, "Y'know, Kedrick, you ARE allowed to shoot the ball!
    Someone also commented on PP's grin as the Cs took the floor for the last
:02.  I also have noted that Anderson is grinning a lot of late.  Must be fun
for him, and Walker, to be winning for once.  It must be awful to be a pro
and be on a weak team.  More than the money, more than the glory, it's the
desire to win that gets them to this level.