Malone cheap shot on Strickland

This is an interesting quote from Strickland.

"I was more upset because I got hurt off that before,'' he said. ``It wasn't
really a big deal. Somebody should have just told me. That would have
eliminated the whole thing. I think it was late in the game. I don't think
that's the right play late in the game, but it's basketball. It's part of
basketball. My teammates have got to let me know.''

I seriously doubt any current Celtic teammate would want Strickland to get
hurt.  I thought it was a typical cheap shot from Malone. The second game
for an out of conference team, at home. What a "man".  Hard to blame Martin
in NJ for hitting back the other night.

But it may be another step forward for the team if they learn from it and
take responsibility to protect each other going forward.  Progress.

I didn't see the Phoenix game but it sounded painful.

<Jim
--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com