Re: Defying Joe's dictum and still pulling one out of the trash bin.

In a message dated 12/24/01 10:23:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, birdw@mac.com
writes:

> Without Pierce
> or Walker operating on all cylinders, we lose it.  The keys were T & V
> (dammit, if this keeps up I'm going to have to start believing they really
> *are* adequate), with 16 points, 21 (?!) rebounds

--------And VP is shooting about 54% from the field, but has only taken 88
shots.  Isn't this one of the guys who our shooting duo ought to find on
occasion for one of his little 15 footers?  Seems to me that he is at least a
part of this mythical "third option" we talk about a lot.