Re: Number One All Alone!!!

Hey, I'm a believer, just have to show me the proof. I saw it last nite, was
at the game. Right behind Celts bench, two arms from Walker. Said hello to
Tommy Heinsohn walking by, he winked and said, "how are ya". He was and is a
warrior. Made my day. Exciting game as usual. I'm not a big believer in
*some teams we should blow away*. It just doesn't happen that often in the
NBA. It's a game of momentum. I thought OB had some peculiar substitution
patterns during the game that may have helped Memphis a bit. Outside of that
we won. I'm from NY but Boston has it all over NYC IMO.

Some notes:
Walker, looks impressive in person, works hard inside on offense.

Pierce, sort of an off nite, early fouls, and seemed frustrated not getting
ball. Top shelf player along with Walker.

Anderson played fair, we could do better with another point guard. The 2
backups are less than fair.

Battie, disappointing, but came through in the end. He's a bench player on
the next level teams.

Pots, awkward, but good back up center.

JJ, too early, he's lost out there.

Williams, excellent off bench. Fearless.

Rest of team: Not worth the ink.

DanF