Re: See, it's OK to be critical...

 Coaches get too much credit in the league..the bottom line is for Celtics to move to the next level we will need players. You can get Phil Jackson and it won't make a difference except one has to put up with his daily crap. Put a player like Kevin Garnett on this team and we will win a championship..the question is how does one attract a talent of that magnitude. - Mishra