Pierce

Bristling here, because I don't think there's a better 2/3 in the East than Pierce.  Some just make better highlight films.  I wouldn't trade Pierce for any two/three out there, and that includes Kobe.  Add it all up:  points, percentages, foul shots, rebounds, blocks, steals, ATTITUDE.  I get Pierce above them all.

And, despite my single diatribe on Antoine after the Chicago loss, I think he's the best PF in the East and easily deserving of All-Star recognition.  But, both our stars might have to be added by the coach.

Cheers, Gene   (by New Year's day, I hope we're still 5 above .500)
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!