Chick F***ing Hearn

This guy has to be the worst announcer I have ever heard. To put things in perspective, I don't want to knock him while he's down, I also have felt this way, and said so, when he was healthy.

He announces on TV as if he were doing a radio braodcast. He is ignorant, opinionated and anti-American. How do I know this? My wife bought me a sub for the first dream team package. All the games. This shithead was the announcer. Not only did he almost ruin the experience for me (I ended up turning off the volume so I could enjoy the games) but his constant anti-US patter (to the effect that "wouldn't it be great if we lost, or had close games?") drove me up a wall. No effing way! Some of us want real payback for the 1972 refereeing fiasco.

No, he shouldn't be discussed (only cussed) on this board. He's earned it.

Bob