Re: Yes, Paul, but...

Mark, Mark, Mark.....the old Antoine as Satan theory. Everybody lives in
fear of Antoine. Rick Pitino, Howard David, Jim O'Brien. I can't believe
Antoine hasn't gotten Bob Ryan and Peter May fired. I have to go back to
work so very quickly.....Jim O'Brien takes over and lets Satan run the team
the way he wants and the team finally starts winning, right? So, for the
sake of argument, if Satan is running things we now know that Satan knows
how to win in the NBA unlike the loser who's probably doing things his way,
screaming at 18 year-olds. Gotta give the devil his due.

I'd mention the quotes from Pierce immediately after the Philly game but
I'll do that later. In any case, that's why O'Brien's in charge, I mean,
Satan, not Pierce.

Paul M.