"Heads up."

   Forget about O'Brien's raga about open threes and Walkers line about it
not getting to him. One of Shira's columns mentioned he was the first one on
the court before the game, for shooting practice. It got to him.
   More important to me, is the passing of Walker and Pierce. They were both
heads up and looking for the open man early. Paul didn't get the mention,
because a few of Antoine's passes were spectacular, but he drove and dished
once to an open V. and another to Antoine, for easy baskets, while we were
building our lead in the second Q.
   The defense was another part of the success formula. Whether it's beause
the ref's let them play it, or because of the loss to Philly, it was
strangling Cleveland for most of the game.
   Perhaps there is some benefit to having let Cleveland get close. Utah
will be out for bear on Friday and we will need all of our tools to beat
them. Let down, return to selfish play and we could get blown out

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!