Dick Harter

Will O'Brien give credit to Harter for turning the defense into a soon to
be art?  The biggest difference in this current season is that we can
stop people from scoring in crucial situations.  Shots might not fall
every night (offense).  However, the defense Can be solid every night.

Remember, Dick Harter was the backbone behind the defense of the former
"Bad Boys" Detroit Pistons in their glory years.  I salute Dick Harter
for bringing the "D" back to Beantown!
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.