Re: Dick Harter

Spot on.  One of the only things that has changed with this team is the
addition of Harter.  I think we really have him to thank for our renewed
D.

BTW I was reading bskball.com and he mentioned that Golden State may be
interested in Forte.  They are over-loaded at the pf position with
Jackson, Jamison, Fortson, Dampier, etc... How 'bout Forte for Murphy?  We
could throw in a Randy Brown.  They need a PG?

Jason David Jones