Re: Expect Loss in Charlotte

   As one of the two who opined that the Cs would lose tonight, I am
delighted to be proved wrong.  I watched virtually the whole game and noted a
solid win even with Walker being almost a non-factor, or as much a non-factor
as he can be.
    And as for being some sort of malevolent being because I thought they'd
lose, give me a break.  On the road for the second half of a back-to-back?
Not the most optimistic scenario for most teams.  Plus, as good as this team
is of late, their road record is freaking unbelievable!
    I haven't looked at the schedule, but believe that the Sixers are up next
on Monday.  Now for one like me who has been a fan since the 60s, there are
really only two teams you really get excited about:  Philly and the Lakers.
I'll be watching Monday.