good sign

Charlotte is tough for us because they have excellent height and excellent guard quickness.  That's why they're tough for any team.  So, for us to contend vs. PJ and their other trees, plus deal with Davis and Wesley is some triumph.  It should prepare us for chasing Iverson around on Monday.  Also, it looks like coach is realizing the need to keep Kenny and JJ in the game more, for offensive needs.

What a great win: for confidence, for the standings, for the 8 or so guys who are rapidly becoming a team,  and for the awful post-Christmas road trip.  We could go 0 for 4 on that quick Western trip (Utah, Phoenix, Clips and Kings), but it looks like we may be able to take one or two right now.  Cheers to the captains who are passing well, taking fewer forced shots and continuing to play good D.  Impressive.

Gene
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!