Re: Expect Loss in Charlotte

Dan Forant wrote:

> Funny how you 2 are interested in bringing out our past negative Celtic
> comments, but neglect to discuss positive points about games we win. Do you
> just like to argue over every game? Are you just sheep?

I know that Dorine's definitely not a sheep. In fact, I've known her off-list
for a long time. She has a lot of opinions about the Celtics and they are not
all positive. She was one of the few people who knew pre-Pitino that the
Celtics would not be successful under him and she stated her reasons.

Not only was she shot down in flames, but she was proven correct. Shes probably
supporter this team longer than any other member on this list and for that
alone she deserves everyones respect. She was there from the Russell and Cousy
years right through until now. Shes enjoyed every high and suffered through
every low.

I respect and largely agree with her opinion about this team. Yes, we are
flawed. Yes, our main two stars have their major flaws, but, there are flaws in
every superstar in this league. This team is on the rise. We may not be
"championship contenders" but from our early season play I'd be bitterly
disappointed if we missed the playoffs.

I was scared before the Chicago game last week- its the type of game we let
down. However, as Dorine said; this team in the past even in the golden era of
this organisation we have dropped games we should have won. Everyone does.
Hell, last week the Lakers lost to Seattle.

Please enjoy this team- we've been through hell and now we're actually decent.
I know its hard to grasp at the concept of the Celtics being decent again but
we are that. Decent.

Cheers,

Warwick