A basketball game broke out.

   I saw the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the
last 2 minutes of the third q. and all of the fourth.
What to say?
   Eric Strickland got Palacio's minutes and made the
best of it. Some strong rebounds, a few threes and
scrambling tenacious defense. He's looking like a real
asset.
   It was a very rough game. The refs broke up the
clinches, but whistled very few fouls. Vitaly was
right at home.
   No ball hogging. Everyone passed the ball,
generally looking for the open man.
 We lost a ten point lead gradualy, in the fourth, but
the team was very poised. Eric Williams took it to the
hoop a few times, ditto Pierce, got the lead back to
five with 2 minutes left and all we had to do was sink
our foul shots.
  Very impressive. Charlotte's home court, on the
second night of a back to back and they were the ones
who were sweating and forcing shots at the end.
  On to Philladelphia!

=====
JB                           Unchain My Heart!
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com