Yahooo!!! chalk up another road win...

Wow...another shaky 4th quarter but had enough to finish up and win the game.
It's like a mannerism for the team to relax in the start of the 4th and
getting their acts together in crunch time...not a nice pattern and they
should correct it...but I shouldn't complain because we still snagged the
win...and it's on the road against a good team...double wow.

Potapenko was great off the bench and made crucial defense and rebounds in the
4th quarter.  Great effort.

Erick Strickland was somewhat wild at times but had great 3pt baskets to keep
the Hornets at bay.

Pierce still caried the team on his back with his usual heavy
scoring...Antoine was kinda off tonight, hopefully he'll get his guns cleaned
for the Philly game...

E. Williams was his usual foul-bating self but missed crucial freethrows
towards the end...

Again, a win is a win...no matter how great or ugly you get it...it's still a
W.

Hey Dan Forant,  you were sayin'?  hehe

Go Celts!!!

Jaims