Balance is the key?

Hi,
  I look at the box scores for the win against the Hornets and I notice that there are four other players (after PP and AW) in double figures. Kenny, Eric, JJ and V all have more than 10 points. I checked the last game against Chicago and I see the same thing. Tony, Kenny and Joe has at least 10 points.

  Is PP and AW starting to trust the teammates to score buckets?

  Different point: I saw the Walker 3 against New York. Troubling to see Walker shooting, (how do I say...) weird ?!?! Its like he is jumping backwards, with his butt sticking out. He's not jumping straight up. Can this be the reason why Walker, who has the ability to shoot the 3, has a really low percentage making the three?

I await to hear your comments and thought.

Ritesh Ramani

P.S. Can someone tell me if it is possible to listen to the game via the web for FREE? I don't want to pay some pass from NBA.com and being in DC its hard to see them on TV.

P.P.S. Does anyone know where Red's office is, here in D.C. I thought he had an office here, near American University, where I study.