Kenny & Battie

I couldn't be more pleased with the play of Kenny and Battie.  They're operating at a high level of involvement and consistency.  Last night was a good example.  Kenny kept maneuvering and getting cheap baskets for Battie while Battie worked the boards at his best, and both hit shots they should be taking.  Add the consistent play of JJ and our other three starters were very good.

I do wish we would begin a serious attempt to fold in Kedrick to this mix.  What would it hurt?  He's earned it in practice, from what we read and hear.  Ten to twelve minutes.  The difference between Kedrick and Williams or Strickland would, might, could make a telling difference by March.  Just my two cents.  A win tonight would be big.  If we can stay close, I like our chances.

By the way, I think we should rest EW when we get a few days break in the schedule; try to get him fully operational.

Cheers.  Enjoy the season.  Laugh with your grandchildren.  What, you don't have any grandchildren?  I'll send pictures if you'd like.   Gene (Grandbob)
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!